⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Geometries in NetCDF Update

From: David Blodgett <dblodgett>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:54:29 -0500

Dear CF,

Based on feedback we?ve received and the phone call we held last week, Time Whiteaker and I have worked up a mostly complete new draft of how to store geometries in NetCDF. We?d greatly appreciate more eyes on it if you have time or interest.

It?s been written up in some detail here: https://github.com/twhiteaker/netCDF-CF-simple-geometry/blob/master/README.md <https://github.com/twhiteaker/netCDF-CF-simple-geometry/blob/master/README.md>

Feel free to open issues in that GitHub repository to track further conversation or follow up on list.

Best,

- Dave