⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names request

From: Allen Jordan - NOAA Affiliate <allen.jordan>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:40:42 -0700

Hi Roy and Steve. Your modified names will work fine. I would prefer
units of "ppm" and "ppb" as they match our historical naming. I'm very new
to the CF Conventions, please bear with me. Here is the modified request
for new fields:

name: volume_mixing_ratio_of_water_vapor_in_air
by volume.
units: ppm

name: volume_mixing_ratio_of_ozone_in_air
volume.
units: ppb

I'll be sure to include the units as attributes of each variable.

Thanks.
- Allen