⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Discussion of technical CF issues as GitHub issues?

From: Signell, Richard <rsignell>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:51:14 -0500

I was trying to catch up on "Pre-proposal for charset" conversation
and found it extremely challenging to ferret out the technical thread
of discussion from the numerous email threads, further obfuscated due
to mishmash of top posting, in line postings and quoted previous
emails.

I couldn't help but imagine how much cleaner and easier to follow this
would have been as a GitHub issue.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Maybe we could just add a "CF-1" repo on
https://github.com/cf-convention and encourage folks to raise issues
there?

Issues raised there could also be announced to the CF mailing list as
well, allowing those who wish to participate in the discussion to do
so and preventing the general list being bombarded with extensive
discussion they do not wish to participate in.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rich
--