⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New area_types for LUMIP subgrid land-use tile reporting

From: David Lawrence <dlawren>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:49:09 -0700

Hi Alison,

The primary and secondary land definition looks good. The urban definition
seems a bit excessive for these purposes. I suggest simplifying to:

Urban land is comprised of areas where much of the land is covered by
structures. Included in this category are cities, towns, and villages.

The reference is still suitable.

Dave