⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New LUMIP variables

From: David Lawrence <dlawren>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:06:47 -0700

I agree about the soil water variable. Revised name is good.

As far as product pools, Alison is correct. It is anything from harvested
vegetation that is made into a "thing" and therefore the carbon is not sent
straight back to the atmosphere or to the ground. The 'thing' that is made
includes wood products and harvested crop yield.

Dave