⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] annotating vector quantities (e.g., (u,v) winds)

From: Thomas Lavergne <thomasl>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 21:51:41 +0200

Dear Thomas, and colleagues,

Thank you for bringing this topic back in the spot lights. I made an
attempt to define vectors in CF about 4 years ago. There was a lot of good
discussion in here (http://cf-trac.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/79) but we
unfortunately never reached a conclusion (although there was some level of
consensus at the start). I will gladely participate to this discussion.

T.