⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard names for OMIP biogeochemistry and chemistry

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:55:29 +0100

Dear Alison

I agree with you and Roy about the below. I think that it would be much better
to specify the depth of measurement, unless they really have the same
unavoidable vagueness of SST and SSS. In the case of those quantities, we
followed the existing universally used terminology rather than defining our
own, as we often do for clarity - perhaps that was a mistake!