⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Missing data bins in histograms

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 18:42:21 +0100

Dear Martin

I'm still uneasy about it having to be the first bin, in particular, or are
you not set on that? If it can be identified from the coordinate value by
flags, it could be any bin.

I believe that a change to convention would be needed to allow flag values
to be used with coordinates, unless we've already agreed that in some ticket.

----- Forwarded message from martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk -----