⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CMIP6 Sea Ice MIP: Ice thickness

From: martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk <martin.juckes>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:37:04 +0000

Dear Dirk,

OK. For the snow thickness, do you want a weighted time mean? For example, if there is a 1m snow layer over 50% of a grid cell for half the month and 3m over 25% for the 2nd half of the month (the rest of the cell being snow free), do you want a weighted time mean of 1.6667m or a simple mean of 2m?

regards,
Martin