⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] clarification of standard name integral_of_Y_wrt_X

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:02:34 +0100

Dear Lars

I agree it is not clear and it should be. I think the intention was to mean
zero or positive, and not allow negative excesses, because there is also a
standard_name integral_of_air_temperature_deficit_wrt_time. My recollection is
that these were proposed for "heating degree days" and "cooling degree days".

----- Forwarded message from B?rring Lars <Lars.Barring at smhi.se> -----