⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] climatological statistics --- climate indices

From: Bärring Lars <Lars.Barring>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:39:58 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

Indeed, this looks like good solution. And to follow this line of thoughts to its end; by shifting the order of the operations to
      time: mean within years (period: 1 month) time: range time: mean over years
it should be possible to have one file containing a series of successive 30 year (say) averages of annual spans between monthly mean temperatures

I note that ticket 82 has gone dormant since almost a year, there was not much discussion and the comments were largely positive. Any chance that it will be resurrected?

Many thank you for you constructive input.

Lars