⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] request for new CF standard_name: CDOM

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:27:29 +0000

Dear John and Roy,

Thanks both for your quick replies. Well spotted regarding the underscores in the definition - I'll take them out.

I think we're agreed so this name is accepted for publication in the standard name table. It will be added in the next update on May 17th.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065