⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] ocean absorption of shortwave energy

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:08:01 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for proposing this name. As you say, the name, units and definition are all entirely consistent with the existing atmosphere name. Therefore I am accepting this name for publication in the standard name table. The next update to standard names will take place on 17th May.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065