⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Meeting invite: Advancing netCDF-CF, 24-26 May 2016, Boulder, CO, USA

From: Ethan Davis <edavis>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:34:51 -0600

Hi Steve,

Thanks for those introducing those topics. I've added them to our list of
topics and made note of Chris, David, and Roy's comments.

I will get our list of possible agenda topics and a rough schedule up on
the meeting page [1] today or tomorrow that we will update as the agenda
solidifies.

Cheers,

Ethan

[1] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2016CFWorkshop/