⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Confusing skin temperature and interface temperature

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 15:31:05 +0000

Dear Martin,

Thank you for pointing this out. I agree that since the introduction of the very precisely defined sea_surface_skin_temperature name, the definition of the more generic name is confusing. I agree with your suggested amendment and unless anyone objects within the next seven days the change will be accepted and added at the next update of the standard name table.

Best wishes,
Alison