⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Reference for GRIDSPEC?

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:19:26 +0000

Dear Bob

After that proposal was agreed, we had some further discussions concerning the
relationship of gridspec and ugrid and how they could be made more similar.
As you say, gridspec hasn't been implemented into CF, and since quite a lot of
time has passed, I think the proposal should be reconsidered as a change after
1.7 is built (which will be soon, I hope). I wonder what Balaji thinks.

----- Forwarded message from Robert Oehmke <robert.oehmke at noaa.gov> -----