⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Reference for GRIDSPEC?

From: Robert Oehmke <robert.oehmke>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:34:13 -0700

Hi,

   In ESMF we support a subset of the GRIDSPEC convention for creating grids, generating regridding weights, etc. In our reference manual we pointed to a wiki hosted by the company Tech-X that described the CF proposal for GRIDSPEC. (This was also the place to which the CF Metadata Trac proposal for GRIDSPEC pointed.) Now this wiki appears to be gone. I also couldn?t find a description of GRIDSPEC in the current (1.6) or upcoming (1.7) conventions documents. Should we switch back to pointing to the original document (http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~vb/gridstd/gridstd.html), or is there a better place to reference for a description?

Thanks,

- Bob Oehmke