⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] mailing list and trac

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:24:37 +0000

Hi CF

I had thought that the mailing list subscribers automatically received updates from the CF Trac site.

I have recently had a query which suggested that a colleague of mine has been receiving mailing list updates but not trac ticket updates.

Is this a glitch in the system?
Is it something which can be fixed on an individual user level? at a system level?

I think that it is important for ticket changes to be clear to all community members, otherwise people will not engage effectively

many thanks
mark