⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Applying multiple conventions

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:26:12 +0100

Hello,

I think spaces or commas are ok, according to ticket #76 (accepted):

   It is possible for a netCDF file to adhere to more than one set of
   conventions, even when there is no inheritance relationship among
   the conventions. In this case, the value of the Conventions
   attribute may be a single text string containing a list of the
   convention names separated by blank space (recommended) or commas
   (if a convention name contains blanks). This is the Unidata
   recommended syntax from NetCDF Users Guide, Appendix B. If the
   string contains any commas, it is assumed to be a comma-separated
   list.

All the best,

David

---- Original message from Chris Barker (12PM 29 Jul 15)