⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Applying multiple conventions

From: Nan Galbraith <ngalbraith>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:47:08 -0400

Hi Martin -

Unless UGRID and CMIP6 are 'additional conventions for a specific subset
of [CF} data' I think these terms should be separated by spaces, not
slashes.

We took that approach in OceanSITES and in ACDD; although these other
conventions use CF, they're 'stand-alone' in some ways.

I'm glad you mentioned this page, I'll see if I can add OceanSITES there
too.

Cheers - Nan