⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for standard names: radiance and irradiance as measured from satellite

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:44:36 +0000

Dear Maarten,

Indeed, these names had accidentally been left marked as "New" proposals in the editor I use to maintain the standard name table (this is why they were displayed with blue title bars). I have now marked them as "under discussion", as you say.

I am currently reviewing a number of remote sensing related standard name proposals in preparation for the next standard name table update. I have almost completed a review of about 30 names related to the GOES-R programme, which I will shortly be posting to the list. I will also check back on the discussion of your proposals - I recall there was a discussion about Udunits - it would be good to review these at the same time.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065