⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How to define time coordinate in GPS?

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:13:56 +0100

Hello Jim,

I'm not entirely convinced by this argument. Here is a counter example
that I have in mind:

A conversion from kilograms to carats does not alter anything,
fundamentally, in the data values. However, a change of calendar by
the user could, for example, place a value in a different year than
intended by the producer, in which case annual averages computed by
the producer and the user would be different.

What do you think?

All the best,

David

---- Original message from Jim Biard (09AM 10 Jun 15)