⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name requests for TSI and SSI

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:13:30 +0000

Dear Odele,

We seem to have reached consensus on these names. Our usual practice in CF is to allow a final opportunity for people to contribute to the discussion, but if no objections are raised within the next seven days I will formally accept the names for inclusion in the standard name table. They will then definitely be added in the next version which will be v29, as you say.

There are also a lot of names proposed (and many agreed) in relation to the GOES-R satellite programme which I am intending to review and include as many as possible in the next standard name update. Thus v29 will mostly be adding a lot of remote sensing names.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065