⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How to define time coordinate in GPS?

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:18:13 -0400

Chris,

I agree with you. So, going with the approach of defining new calendars,
how about this?

Define gregorian_mst (or gregorian_nls) as using Mean Solar Time as its
time system, and say that uncertainties of less than 0.5 minutes in the
time variable values are to be viewed with suspicion.

Grace and peace,

Jim

--
<https://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo> information, and follow us