⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How to define time coordinate in GPS?

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 15:35:20 -0400

Jonathan,

We could leave 'gregorian' as an option for those that are unaffected by
this question (time resolution on the order of hours, days, months, etc).

Grace and peace,

Jim

and Twitter (_at_NOAANCDC <https://twitter.com/NOAANCDC> and @NOAAOceanData
<https://twitter.com/NOAAOceanData>) accounts for the latest information./