⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Editing/publishing workflow update

From: Jeffrey F. Painter <painter1>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:54:03 -0800

Sorry, something didn't work in the svn->git migration process. I went
back to the old svn repository and retrieved the xml sources of the CF
Conventions 1.6 document. Matthew Harris put them where you were looking:

https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-convention.github.io/tree/master/Data/cf-conventions/cf-conventions-1.6/docbooksrc

- Jeff