⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Editing/publishing workflow update

From: Jeffrey F. Painter <painter1>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:29:27 -0800

I'm looking right now at a pdf version of the Conventions document which
I just built from the sources in github. It has yellow and pink
highlights which represent several years' worth of changes, going back
to version 1.4. The all-in-one-page web version is the same. But, due
to a bug in the build system, the highlighting doesn't show in the
multi-page web version.

- Jeff