⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for standard names: radiance and irradiance as measured from satellite

From: Heiko Klein <Heiko.Klein>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:49:49 +0100

Hei Maarten,

the proposal looks generally good to me, but I would like to see toa
written out as top_of_atmosphere. In my world (atmospheric dispersion
modelling) toa is used for 'time of arrival' and the list of acronyms
for toa is even longer: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/TOA

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55