⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposals for Versioning CF Conventions and Standard Names on Github

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:48:18 +0100

Dear Rich

OK, that makes sense. I would be happy with such a procedure. My concern, as
you understood, was with the "quality control" i.e. the outcome of the
discussion equals what has been done to the document, since it's easy to
make mistakes. On the other hand, we would not have to do this if CF had
enough resources invested in it.

Best wishes and thanks

Jonathan