⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Broken links

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:56:08 -0700

I don't have the keys, though it's possible I will get them soon. This is a known problem and that the people who do have the keys have been dealing with higher-priority issues, but intend to get to this soon.

I think this list *is* the webmaster mailto link, but I agree a separate one (or at least a clear contact listing this one) should be on the site. I'll create an issue for this.

John