⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Days of rain

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:27:53 -0700

Both these questions are about the boilerplate text, everything else seemed fine to me.

In the sentence below, there is a typo "the a".

> It must have a coordinate variable or scalar coordinate variable with the a standard name of X to supply the threshold(s).

And in use, do I understand correctly that a coordinate variable (presumably dimension 1?) with standard name X (in this case, lwe_thickness_of_precipitation_amount) conveys the idea of the threshold value? So setting lwe_thickness_of_precipition_amount to 2 cm means the overall variable has a threshold of 2 cm? (It just seems like a _threshold at the end would be much clearer, so I'm just making sure I understand.)

John