⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] area types table

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:45:30 -0700

I created an entry in the MMI ORR for the area types vocabulary:
    http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/areatype

Click on the "Individuals" drop-down at the bottom to see a table of the individual area names.

Jonathan, I did this rather fast (and without asking you first ;->), so all input from you is especially welcome.

John

John Graybeal
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org
MMI Ontology Registry and Repository: http://mmisw.org/orr