⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Conventions and netCDF-4 enhanced model

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:56:23 +0100

Dear John

I am willing to take part in such discussions. I would generally prefer not
to avoid backward incompatibility but I agree there are some deprecated things
which it might be time to remove, and there are some optional things we might
choose to make mandatory. But we should be cautious about this. Also, we
should start from CF-1.7, which isn't yet complete. I believe that Jeff is
still working on compiling it.

----- Forwarded message from John Caron <caron at ucar.edu> -----