⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name: number_of_days_with_surface_temperature_below_threshold

From: Hollis, Dan <dan.hollis>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 10:19:54 +0000

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your support for the proposed standard name.

I'm new to this process. I appreciate more time needs to be given to allow others to comment but I was wondering if there is anything else I need to do i.e. assuming there are no objections raised via the mailing list will the Standard Names Committee pick this up automatically and add it to the next release?

Regards,

Dan