⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] normalized_radar_backscatter_coefficient

From: Niedfeldt, John C <John.C.Niedfeldt>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 17:42:01 +0000

Dear Alison, and all,
It appears that I have not been added to your cf-metadata email group, so
I just got Jonathan Gregory?s email when he forwarded it to me this
morning (since Jonathan sent it only to the cf-metadata emails). Would you
please add me to the cf-metadata email list or make sure to include my
address in the emails sent so that I can receive those emails that are
intended for me?

Sincerely,
John

--