⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] volume integral

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:48:36 +0000

Hello Jonathan, Karl

many thanks for all the feedback; It looks like I will need to get to work with a package of standard_name definitions. I had hoped to circumvent this effort, but if you think that is not possible, then it will need to be done.

I will report back when we have collated a set which meet our immediate needs

mark