⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table update

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:45:54 +0000

Dear All,

When publishing the most recent standard name table to the new CF website, only the XML document was made available initially. I am pleased to say that both the XML and HTML versions are now available at the following links:

http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-standard-names/27/src/cf-standard-name-table.xml
http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-standard-names/27/build/cf-standard-name-table.html

I would like to thank Matthew Harris at PCMDI who has done a lot of work over the last few weeks to reorganise the new website and make it much easier to work with.

The next scheduled update of the CF standard name table will take place on 2nd September 2014 and thereafter regular updates will resume on an approximately monthly timetable. In the meantime I will be working through the open standard names discussions with the aim of including as many names as possible in the September update.

Some standard names content is still missing from the new website, as compared with the previous website, and I will be working over the next few weeks to fill the gaps.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065