⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Name table missing from the website?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:15:46 +0100

Hi John,

I'd be very concerned if the Standard Names versioning weren't decoupled from the versioning of the Conventions as the publication frequency requirements differ somewhat.

If people are being blocked by the current web site transition issues then the latest version of Standard Names are also available in RDF at http://vocab.nerc.ac.uk/collection/P07/current/ and in searchable human readable form at http://seadatanet.maris2.nl/v_bodc_vocab_v2/search.asp?lib=P07

Cheers, Roy.