⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] AMIP + PCMDI status

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:49:13 +0100

Dear John

I think they should be removed unless Alison or someone else has a way to
complete and update them. Yes, I suppose this is a matter for a trac ticket,
since it would change the format of the standard name table. Thank you.

----- Forwarded message from John Graybeal <jbgraybeal at mindspring.com> -----