⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] cf_role attribute

From: Ajay Krishnan - NOAA Affiliate <ajay.krishnan>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:16:41 -0400

Hi Rosalyn,

Thanks for the clarification. That leads me to another question though, if
the *station_name *is defined as an aux co-ordinate, is it mandatory to
have associated units with it?
Can the units for the *station_name *variable be left blank? Is the
*station_name
*variable supposed to be monotonic?

Thanks,
Ajay