⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] climatological statistics

From: Natalia Tatarinova <tatarinova>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:18:17 +0200

  Hi Jonathan, Karl, Jim and all,

Many thanks for your responses!

Honestly, I am a bit lost because of cell_methods. I think I need first
to read more attentively about it to understand your explanations... :)
If presence of "climatology_bounds" depends on cell_methods
modifications, then it seems me complicated logically:
we have "climatology_bounds" even if it is not a climatology case...

Best regards,
Natalia