⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] climatological statistics

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:43:52 +0100

Dear Natalia

I think example 7.13 is acceptable. It uses climatological bounds because there
are two statistical operations. First, daily sums are accumulated. Second, the
maximum is computed.

However, I agree this is debatable and probably not ideal. It would be better
seen as an example of section 7.3.2, with a single statistical operation of
"maximum" and a cell_methods which recorded "(interval: 1 day)". Do you agree?