⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Request for new CF standard names

From: Dr. Maximilian Reuter <reuterm>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:50:01 +0100

Dear CF-metadata subscribers,

In the frame of ESA's GHG CCI project, we would like to store our
products in CF-conform NCDF files using only standard names for our main
results. Is it possible to add:

standard name: column-average dry-air mole fraction of atmospheric
carbon dioxide
alternatively: column-average mole fraction of carbon dioxide in dry air
canonical units: 1

standard name: column-average dry-air mole fraction of atmospheric methane
alternatively: column-average mole fraction of methane in dry air
canonical units: 1

Best regards
Max Reuter
Dr. Maximilian Reuter

Institute of Environmental Physics (IUP)
University of Bremen, FB1
Otto-Hahn-Allee 1
D-28334 Bremen
Germany