⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Editing/publishing workflow

From: Mike Grant <mggr>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:38:55 +0000

On 12/03/14 17:41, Jeffrey F. Painter wrote:
> You may have gathered that I don't think the highlighting system has
> worked as well as originally intended, so I would welcome a change -
> whether or not we continue to use DocBook, etc.

As someone that reasonably often consults the conventions documents, I
find the highlighting/deletion of provisional stuff makes the documents
quite hard to read after a few changes. While I see some value in
knowing what parts are new/provisional, I agree with Jeff and would
happily support a change that made it easier to read, either by dropping
this requirement, "deprovisionalising" more quickly or finding an
alternative way to do this.

Cheers,

Mike.

Please visit our new website at www.pml.ac.uk and follow us on Twitter _at_PlymouthMarine

Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML) is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 4178503. Registered Charity No. 1091222. Registered Office: Prospect Place, The Hoe, Plymouth PL1 3DH, UK.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. You are reminded that e-mail communications are not secure and may contain viruses; PML accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses.