⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard name requests

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:15:44 +0000

Dear Kris

If no-one has any further comments I think you can start using it on the
assumption that it will be added to the standard name table when Alison has
time to schedule an update.

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from "Bedka, Kristopher M. (LARC-E302)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC]" <kristopher.m.bedka at nasa.gov> -----