⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] can a cell method be an attribute of an auxiliary coordinate variable ?

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:10:23 -0500

Jonathan,

What I mean is, this is not gridded data. The operations being performed (mean latitude, etc) are over a geographic region that is not described anywhere in the file, which is the region considered to be the extent of the weather system. So, you are saying that this trajectory case falls under the ?Cell methods when there are no coordinates? case, is that right?

Jim

Visit us on
Facebook Jim Biard
Research Scholar
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites NC
North Carolina State University
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
e: jbiard at cicsnc.org