⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard name requests

From: Valerie Toner - NOAA Affiliate <valerie.toner>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:58:12 -0500

Based on existing values of similar standard names,

*Existing*:
*height_at_cloud_top* (m)
*air_pressure_at_cloud_top* (Pa)
*air_temperature_at_cloud_top* (K)

*What about:*
height_at_cloud_radiative_center (km)
air_pressure_at_cloud_radiative_center (hPa)
air_temperature_at_cloud_radiative_center (K)

Thanks,
valerie