⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Vertical datums (again)

From: Signell, Richard <rsignell>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:32:51 -0500

Jonathan,

Yes, I think your answer before is the answer now, but I'm just clear
on the details. Would you specify sea_surface_height above NAVD88
like this?

    float zeta(y=1534, x=2122);
      :standard_name = "sea_surface_height_above_reference_datum";
      :grid_mapping = "Albers_Projection";

    int Albers_Projection;
      :grid_mapping_name = "albers_conical_equal_area";
      :standard_parallel = 20.5, 27.5; // double
      :longitude_of_central_meridian = -89.0; // double
      :latitude_of_projection_origin = 24.0; // double
      :false_easting = 0.0; // double
      :false_north = 0.0; // double
      :vertical_datum = 'urn:ogc:def:datum:epsg::5103'

Something like that?