⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Update on ncdismember (+CFchecker) for hierarchical files

From: Charlie Zender <zender>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:48:54 -0800

Hello Stephen,

ncdismember uses the cfchecker code developed by Michael Decker and
Martin Schultz and distributed at https://bitbucket.org/mde_/cfchecker
ncdismember makes no changes to that code. Is that the same as yours?

The ncdismember script is at http://nco.sf.net/nco.html#ncdismember
The part involving CFChecker is very straightforward.
We would welcome any changes that improve the user experience.

Are there multiple codes named "CFChecker"?
We'd be happy to accept a patch that allows ncdismember to use more
than one "CFChecker", or to exploit other options of the checker.
AFAICT we currently use all the options except the one that allows
explicit specifications of which tests to perform.

Charlie

Le 13/01/2014 01:42, stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk a ?crit :