⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] atmosphere_optical_thickness_due_to_cloud definition amendment

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:54:10 -0800

I find that text an improvement, though I expect the pattern CF will look for is one that can appear anywhere 'due_to_' appears. Perhaps something like (this still needs improving)

The phrase 'due_to_x' means this specific quantity may be considered one contributor to the general quantity that appears before the due_to phrase.

john